The Hidden World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Wild Anton is in the house
Might As Well! EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 8:25 pm by Öbür Dünya

» Sort of a half-returning, half-hiatus topic
Might As Well! EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 3:35 pm by Öbür Dünya

» Clessidra, Harbinger
Might As Well! EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 3:20 pm by Öbür Dünya

» KICKAPOO! :D (First app done, first thread made. >w> Tee-hee.)
Might As Well! EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 1:25 pm by Joseph De Payns

» Holiday Semi-Hiatus
Might As Well! EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 8:20 pm by Öbür Dünya

» MAGIC INFORMATION
Might As Well! EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 2:48 am by Öbür Dünya

» Beelz, Human (WIP)
Might As Well! EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 2:24 am by Öbür Dünya

» Niccals, Weaver WIP
Might As Well! EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 2:24 am by Öbür Dünya

» Richards, Changeling wip
Might As Well! EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 2:23 am by Öbür Dünya

Staff

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates

Copyright

The Hidden World universe is a work of fiction.  Names, characters, places, and incidents are products of their creators' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual events, locales, or persons, living or dead, is coincidental.

All content is copyright © 2012- by its respective owners.

Might As Well!

2 posters

Go down

Might As Well! Empty Might As Well!

Post  Öbür Dünya Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:03 pm

Hello, everyone! Around the site (and even outside of it) I am known as Alex/Sal/Daemon and now Buxer. I guess you could call me any of the above, but for simplicity's sake, if you didn't already know me, Buxer will be just fine. That's pretty much all I had to say, but for the sake of making this a decent introduction, I may as well continue with something.

Though I've had a bit of experience being part of a staff before, it wasn't much, and it certainly wasn't as an admin. However, after witnessing certain things around the web, I decided that it would be a good learning experience as well as a good way for me to ensure some of those things don't happen by becoming an admin of an RP. Now, I was originally going to keep to an anime/manga/series fandom, but Naruto was too complicated for a starting point as well as overdone, Fullmetal Alchemist would have made me guilty since I'm part of an overall great RP with that focus, and the few other fandoms I have are either not popular enough, too complex, not different enough from reality, or some other reason. I did try to start a Pokemon RP, but it never took off. I may try and revive it on the side when I don't have to use my time for anything else, but that's not a guarantee.

It was Bronze (Jasper) that actually tossed me the idea of a modern gothic fantasy RP, and since it was something I hadn't thought of and didn't seem too difficult for my level of experience, I agreed to it. The result of that is what you see here, Hidden World.

Yes, I do RP on other boards, but I'm not going to name them for you if you don't know what they are already. You can try to find out if you want to, but don't get your hopes up.
Öbür Dünya
Öbür Dünya
PENDING

Character Information
Level: <3

http://accept-love-protect.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Might As Well! Empty Re: Might As Well!

Post  Joseph De Payns Fri Nov 09, 2012 3:24 am

Nice to meet you Buxer, I'm Joseph. I was also dragged here by Jasper, mayhap kicking and screaming a bit, but here none the less. This is my first try at online roleplay and I must admit I am excited to be here. I look forward to getting to know both you and your character better in the future!
Joseph De Payns
Joseph De Payns
LORD GENERAL

Location : Pretty sure it's Earth... but I've been wrong before.

Character Information
Level: 1

http://joeofthemasks.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum