The Hidden World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Wild Anton is in the house
KICKAPOO! :D (First app done, first thread made. >w> Tee-hee.) EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 8:25 pm by Öbür Dünya

» Sort of a half-returning, half-hiatus topic
KICKAPOO! :D (First app done, first thread made. >w> Tee-hee.) EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 3:35 pm by Öbür Dünya

» Clessidra, Harbinger
KICKAPOO! :D (First app done, first thread made. >w> Tee-hee.) EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 3:20 pm by Öbür Dünya

» KICKAPOO! :D (First app done, first thread made. >w> Tee-hee.)
KICKAPOO! :D (First app done, first thread made. >w> Tee-hee.) EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 1:25 pm by Joseph De Payns

» Holiday Semi-Hiatus
KICKAPOO! :D (First app done, first thread made. >w> Tee-hee.) EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 8:20 pm by Öbür Dünya

» MAGIC INFORMATION
KICKAPOO! :D (First app done, first thread made. >w> Tee-hee.) EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 2:48 am by Öbür Dünya

» Beelz, Human (WIP)
KICKAPOO! :D (First app done, first thread made. >w> Tee-hee.) EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 2:24 am by Öbür Dünya

» Niccals, Weaver WIP
KICKAPOO! :D (First app done, first thread made. >w> Tee-hee.) EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 2:24 am by Öbür Dünya

» Richards, Changeling wip
KICKAPOO! :D (First app done, first thread made. >w> Tee-hee.) EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 2:23 am by Öbür Dünya

Staff

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates

Copyright

The Hidden World universe is a work of fiction.  Names, characters, places, and incidents are products of their creators' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual events, locales, or persons, living or dead, is coincidental.

All content is copyright © 2012- by its respective owners.

KICKAPOO! :D (First app done, first thread made. >w> Tee-hee.)

3 posters

Go down

KICKAPOO! :D (First app done, first thread made. >w> Tee-hee.) Empty KICKAPOO! :D (First app done, first thread made. >w> Tee-hee.)

Post  Letalisa Clessidra Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:42 am

He shook his head, holding a palm to his face, weary in appearance, as Leta walked on along the sidewalk. It was midnight, so nobody really noticed her, which was good, because she HATED walking too slow. So she whizzed along down the road at a fine twenty miles per hour, stubbornly telling van Ghost that she knew exactly where she was and where she was going. Silly ghost-man. "For the last time, I am NOT lost. Do you REALLY think a semi-millenarian like myself gets lost so easily? I've only lived here for hmm... Oh, eighty or ninety years, Vincent." Again, the artistic apparition collectively called van Ghost, or van Gogh, but MOSTLY van Ghost, shook his head, and uttered a silenced sigh. He started to do that little thing where you spin your finger in circles around you ear to say someone's craaaaaaaaaaazyyyyyyyy, but realized he had no ear, and frowned, before pouting, arms crossed, eyes scrunched up. Leta, of course, didn't pay him any mind, and instead continued walking.

Why WAS she walking, you ask? None of your concern, mortal plebe, fly away! KICKAPOO! :D (First app done, first thread made. >w> Tee-hee.) 3999654933

But mostly, it was because she was in the mood to buy a candy bar. So she was trying to find the convenience store. Y'know, the GOOD one. Yeah... THAT was going well. Anyways, she finally DID find the convenience store, and sadly, there were a fistful of people around. So she had to slow down to a normal walking speed, and van Gogh sort of faded to invisibility. Yet as she walked towards the store, a guy approached her and she glanced down to see a gun pointed at her chest. Hmmm... This wasn't very good. If she died, she'd blow her cover, and if she tried to fight back, it'd raise some suspicion. Crap. And all she'd really wanted was a Payday. "Empty your pockets, lady, if ya don't wanna get blasted. Letalisa followed the command with a bit of casual nonchalance, but in reality, wasn't thinking much about the mugger. With a bit of focus, she evoked a little power, and a car's parking gear apparently wasn't so good; it shifted to neutral, and rolled backwards, slowly, towards the convenience store, shattering a window. Well, that would be a lovely way to catch someone's attention! Maybe someone in there wouldn't be a total idiot, and would help out.
Letalisa Clessidra
Letalisa Clessidra
DAT SEXY VAN GHOST

Character Information
Level: <3

Back to top Go down

KICKAPOO! :D (First app done, first thread made. >w> Tee-hee.) Empty Re: KICKAPOO! :D (First app done, first thread made. >w> Tee-hee.)

Post  Joseph De Payns Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:05 pm

Joseph DePayns looked out of place; picture a emperor penguin surrounded by meerkats and the similarities are stunning. A six foot man wearing a tailored suit that cost more than the average mans paycheck standing in a convenience store is quiet a sight, no? Yet here he was. It was getting harder and harder to find honey based alcohol and Joe's store of imported mead had run out. So again here he was, staring wistfully at the ingredient labels of various bottles and praying under his breath to find one with a base of honey. So far none of the Saints have answered his prayers. Sighing dejectedly he consoled himself on the knowledge that there was at least another hundred convenience stores in this section of the city alone, surely one had a bottle of Mountain Honey Wine or at least Carroll's Mead. Placing the overpriced cheap bear back in the fridge Joseph turned to exit. He was then greeted by a small car smashing into the window of the store, the broken glass sliding to his shoes and causing another silent sigh to escape his lips, this was not his night. Looking back up at the unfortunate vehicle he caught glimpse of a of two people out of the corner of his eye. Not knowing why the stood out Joseph started to turn to the cashier who was hurrying over to view the mess. It was then that he saw it, or rather saw it again, a small flash of metal that had originally caught his eye. The bigger of the two shadowed figures had it. Another mugging. Joseph sighed and handed the cashier a hundred muttering that it was for the broken glass, he then proceeded out the door and towards the couple. Upon reaching ear shot he lifted his hand and called out to them, "Hey honey, is this a friend of yours?"
Joseph De Payns
Joseph De Payns
LORD GENERAL

Location : Pretty sure it's Earth... but I've been wrong before.

Character Information
Level: 1

http://joeofthemasks.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

KICKAPOO! :D (First app done, first thread made. >w> Tee-hee.) Empty Re: KICKAPOO! :D (First app done, first thread made. >w> Tee-hee.)

Post  Letalisa Clessidra Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:26 am

Ah, what a success, what a success indeed! The mugger didn't seem quite as pleased, however, to have his work interrupted. Gun still pointed at her, he waved to the other guy, standing beside Leta now, nudging her in the back with the pistol. She smiled at the newcomer and waved also. From what he said, it appeared he was acting like he knew her, as far as she could tell, so she figured she'd play along. Whatever got her out of this awkward situation. "A friend of mine? Oh, no, I think he just wanted to borrow some money." Applying a tiny bit of emphasis, she got her point across, albeit with subtlety.

"Yeah, and it don't concern you, so beat it, geezer." The mugger glared at the man, confidently standing about four or five inches taller than he, and having about a foot on Letalisa. He was trying to look big and bad and scary, and internally, Leta found it hilarious; she had a butterfly knife on her, as always, and if it weren't for the fact it'd attract a lot of attention, she could have easily drawn it and slashed his fingers off, before shoving the gun through his fist. Sadly, though, she didn't get this joy. "Now, if you'll excuse us, we got some business to take care of." Discreetly, or really, he thought it was discreet, he pistol-whipped her in the back, before turning to the side and pulling her with him. As she was dragged off with him, she turned to look at the third person, her face exporessing a silent plea for help. Eh, almost over-the-top, but it got through what she wanted to say, well enough.

Last edited by Letalisa Clessidra on Sat Feb 09, 2013 6:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Letalisa Clessidra
Letalisa Clessidra
DAT SEXY VAN GHOST

Character Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Joseph De Payns Tue Nov 13, 2012 4:12 pm

Defiantly not my night. DePayns shifted his frame and hunkered forward, hopefully the thug would just write this off as a bust and go home, if not Joe wanted to be ready. Tensing his knees for a quick reaction he continued to follow the brute and the lady. "I'm sorry, Dick, was it? But we have a previous engagement, and..." Snapping out his Pocket-watch, ... I do believe we will be late if these shenanigans continue, I very much dislike being late, makes me remember peoples faces better.
He centered a look at the girl, then at the big man, hoping that the thug would take the hint and grab easier prey. Please don't be an idiot, DePayns muttered under his breath in German. Staring the big man down Joe wished he had Tonbonjiri with him, reach would be very helpful if this escalated. Continuing his hardened stare he quietly wrapped the edge of the pocket watch chain around his pinky, slowly and quietly with the one hand so it wasn't easy to see. It was an old pocket watch and he didn't want to break it if it came to a fight.

Last edited by Joseph De Payns on Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:46 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : update)
Joseph De Payns
Joseph De Payns
LORD GENERAL

Character Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Öbür Dünya Sat Dec 15, 2012 2:22 am

{BUMP}
Öbür Dünya
Öbür Dünya
PENDING

Character Information

http://accept-love-protect.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Letalisa Clessidra Sat Feb 09, 2013 12:37 pm

The guy nudged Leta along, "discreetly" for about all of six or seven feet before the newcomer spoke up again. Now, let's break down what he did; subtly implied the kidnapper/mugger/rapist/homeless war veteran/whatever he is was a dick. Made up some bullcrap lie about a "previous engagement." between he and herself. Gave another "subtle" hint that he was going to beat the bloody pulp out of the guy if he did anything. Leta actually found that guy amusing... Big bad tough macho man, eh? Well, she'd have to let them fight it out, wouldn't she? Hmmm... Now how would she manage that...?

Well, the best way was obvious. The mugger, looking very irate by that point, turned angrily to the newcomer, ignoring Leta entirely, and aimed the gun at the guy. "Didn't I just tell you to shut up and leave!?" He pulled the trigger, but Leta lazily glanced at the pistol, an internal grin underneath her face, as the bullet jammed and the magazine fell out of the weapon, much to the mugger's distress. "Oh COME ON! You've gotta be kidding me... Whatever, I don't need this crap anyways!" Flinging the gun aside, Leta looked at it again, denying herself the enjoyment of a smirk, as the gun unjammed on a rock, and shot the mugger in the thigh. He shouted, and fell over, but attempted to lunge at the newcomer first. This, Leta wanted to see...

Last edited by Letalisa Clessidra on Sun Mar 03, 2013 12:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Letalisa Clessidra
Letalisa Clessidra
DAT SEXY VAN GHOST

Character Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Joseph De Payns Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:25 pm

"Didn't I just tell you to shut up and leave!?" As 'Dick' raised his gun Joseph leaned forward and to his right using his left foot as a hinge to throw him in a crescent pattern at his opponent. Balling his fist around his pocket watch Joseph was prepared for a realigning of the gun, or basically anything besides what happened. As 'Dick' pulled the trigger to his firearm the magazine slid harmlessly from it's catch. "Oh COME ON! You've gotta be kidding me... Whatever, I don't need this crap anyways!" Throwing the pistol aside 'Dick' lunged at Joseph, just as the gun unjammed and shot 'Dick' in the thigh. Causing his lunge to become more of a fall, and for various profanities to spill from the would be muggers lips.
Joseph released the hold on his pocket watch and the path of the hard metal casing ended abruptly on 'Dick's face between his eyes. This halted his lunge/fall prematurely which put his weight on his wounded thigh, the abrupt flower of pain blossomed as Joseph smacked his foot into the small bleeding hole. 'Dick' reached out and grabbed Josephs coat arm, tearing it's silk at the shoulder seam. Smashing his knee into the man's face Joseph made sure that he would wake up with a horrible headache, although not in the immediate future.
Standing straight and morning the rip in his eight hundred dollar overcoat Joseph turned to the girl. Who seemed to be enjoying this. Oh her face was the proper mask of slight fear and timidity, but here eyes were bright as light posts. Might as well start with the pleasantries, "Are you alright madame, are you hurt?"
Joseph De Payns
Joseph De Payns
LORD GENERAL

Character Information

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down